multiple join {Scanned}

Wed Dec 14 10:28:33 EST 2005

I believe there have been some bug fixes along this line applied to both the pending 4.8 release and the 4.6.2 release. If you can get a win32 version of either of those I think you should be fine.

Steve

>>> Siki Zoltan <siki at AGT.BME.HU> 12/14/05 4:38 AM >>>
Hi,

I get in trouble with multiple join.
It works on linux but fails several times on win32, but not always.
I get unhandled exception 0x7c911e58 in mapserv.exe 0xc0000005
Access violation reading location 0x2f3c3534 using ms4w.

On linux I use
MapServer version 4.6.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
 OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
 SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
 INPUT=SHAPEFILE

On win32 I use (ms4w)
MapServer version 4.6.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
 OUTPUT=PDF OUTPUT=SWF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
 SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
 SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS
 INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG

-- my layer definition in map file ---
LAYER
	NAME "kafold"
	DATA "alapterkep/kafold"