Tileindex-raster opacity

Mark Wright sparkymeister at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 14 20:28:05 EST 2005

I had this issue using USGS maps downloaded from Casil (gis.ca.gov)

I fixed it by putting this into the drg layer:

CLASS
EXPRESSION ([pixel] != 1)
COLOR 0 0 0
END

This worked for 1:100,000 and 1:250,000 scale maps. Had to switch the
expression to != 0 for 1:24,000 scale maps.

Mark

--
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com