New MapServer website is live - not working in my browser

Aniruddha S. Khadkikar as.khadkikar at NCL.RES.IN
Fri Dec 16 02:28:18 EST 2005

Hi,
I know the new site is going to be great. But something appears to be
wrong in my browser. Checked both with Firefox and IE.
I enclose a screenshot for you guys for your reference.
Aniruddha.