Want to disable scalebar for serving WMS requests

Ken Lord kenlord at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 16 17:08:18 EST 2005

Hi Vincent,

You could set the status in your mapfile to ON instead of embed to
make it work with WMS,  and for your regular map requests,  include a
hidden input statement in your form (or within the URL) that alters
the value on the fly.

For the html form it would be:
<input type="hidden" name="map_scalebar_status" value="embed">

For the URL, it would be:
http:\\ .... &map_scalebar_status=embed

Cheers,
Ken Lord