How to Install on SunOS 5.8 ?

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at CENTRUM.CZ
Sat Dec 17 05:40:20 EST 2005

Hi,
I have no administration experience with SunOS, but I would  expect, it
will not differ to much from installation on Linux. Just follow the
steps on http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/compiling_on_unix

good luck

jachym

--