Choosing the Choosers

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Sat Dec 17 06:36:40 EST 2005

Hi Paul,

I for one could be comfortable with the situation you sketch.

But another important question which should be posed is: "do (all of)
the developers want to put so much time and effort into something
non-technical" ? Some of them might be interested to do that, but others
might not be.

Best regards,
Bart