Java Mapscript - Looking for a servlet example

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 19 06:22:35 EST 2005

Leonel,
when I started using Java mapscript I have created my first basic app
by roughly translating this php example:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/phpmapscript-byexample

HTH
Umberto