query on shapes

Mauricio Stange H. mstangeh.foros at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 19 12:09:38 EST 2005

Hi,

    I use a classitem of the shape for setting diferent styles, but when I
query that layer, I give me "The following layers did not return any
results:" and in the list is my layer. Do I have to set a property of the
layer to display the data of the shape??. For the query I'm using the
template that is generated with mablab. I have another layer wich get his
data from postgis, and the query works fine. So., where is the problem.???

Thanks,

            Mauricio Stange H.