using tile index for serving wms and wcs

Miguel Ángel Esbri techdlists at YAHOO.ES
Mon Dec 19 16:23:11 EST 2005

Hi,

I am using a tile index for serving a large number of .tif files so, the
layer can be accessed via wms and wcs. When I am using the wms I can
access to it without any problem, but when I ask for the getcapabilities
of the wcs I get no layer from it.

I have followed some examples that explain how to do this
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/WCSServerFormatHowTo), but I
still haven't managed to solve this.

thanks in advance,

       Miguel Ángel

Here is the .map configuration file:

MAP
    NAME BENICASSIM
    STATUS ON
    IMAGETYPE PNG24
    SIZE 1024 768
    IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
    SHAPEPATH "."
    EXTENT 736578 4429321 771455 4454233
    UNITS METERS
    PROJECTION
    "init=epsg:23030"
    END
    WEB
        IMAGEPATH            "/tmp"
        IMAGEURL            "http://localhost/tmp/"
        METADATA
        OWS_TITLE        "Benicassim"
        OWS_LABEL        "Benicassim"
        OWS_ONLINERESOURCE    "http://localhost/cgi-bin/benicassim"
        OWS_KEYWORDLIST        "WMS,WCS,WFS,BENICASSIM"
        OWS_SRS            "EPSG:23030"
        OWS_SCHEMAS_LOCATION    "http://ogc.dmsolutions.ca"
        OWS_NAMESPACE_PREFIX    "uji"
        OWS_NAMESPACE_URI    "http://www.uji.es"