Doubts regarding Mapserver

Nikos nicolas at MAICH.GR
Tue Dec 20 09:25:26 EST 2005

Apeksha Bhambhani wrote:

> We had downloaded Mapserver-4.6.1 successfully on Linux . However we
> are facing certain problems with the demo installation . It seems that
> we are not modifying the paths in the index.html file correctly. We
> are working on Fedora Core 4. For the hidden variables the paths need
> to be modified and the different paths that we have specified are :

"map" needs an absolute physical directory/file location, e.g.
/web/sites/workshop/itasca.map

as does "imagepath"

"program" is the relative url of the cgi exec, and looks correct below...

imageurl is also a url path relative to your doc_root, and it seems
wrong below...

should be more like
/workshop/temp

regards,