[Mapbender-users] Re: [pgsql-www] [Freegis-list] Re: [GENERAL]

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at CCGIS.DE
Tue Dec 20 14:56:19 EST 2005

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Hi,
were you using IE? The overlay map comes in a png version that IE wont
display with tranparency. We should probably take it out. It is just for
the looks anyway, cool shade of cloud covers.

Regards, Arnulf.