Autodesk product naming poll

Ken Lord kenlord at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 21 17:57:24 EST 2005

My apologies if I took you out of context Allen,  my posts have been a
bit 'colourful' on the topic, but I do share your point of view.

Foundation = good

Each group contributing and moving the projects forward  for
everyone's advantage = good

Same name, giving the MapServer branding to Autodesk, leading to
confusion and (in my opinion) the sense either that Autodesk somehow
open sourced MapServer  = bad

Cheers,
Ken Lord
Vancouver BC