scrolling over a point to view attributes

Jennifer A Bennett jabennett at USGS.GOV
Thu Dec 22 12:56:32 EST 2005

Thank You for your response Bobb,
I was wondering if you could flesh out your answer a little for me;  I am
still kind of new to mapserver and web design and don't know javascript
really well. Do you know of any documentation that could explain the
process of creating an IMAGEMAP and displaying necessary attribute fields
when scrolling over a point?  Can you direct me to your website, so I can
see an example of a mapserver imagemap?  Do you know of any other websites
that use mapserver generated imagemaps?

Thanks,
Jennifer