[MSF-Discuss] Foundation naming

Gary Lang gary.lang at AUTODESK.COM
Thu Dec 22 20:25:58 EST 2005

Question: Are the signers of the open letter thought to be good
representatives of the MapServer community? If so, I'd like to suggest
that we reconstitute that meeting, and open it up to more people. I
propose that we meet on February 3.

The names we had before are below. I'd like to see some folks from
Refractions, Intergraph, and other like-minded people there.

All those willing to be in Phoenix on Feb. 3 raise your hands.

Gary (raises hand)

The signers of the open letter:

Steve Lime, Chair, MapServer Technical Steering Committee (MTSC)
Yewondwossen Assefa, MTSC Member
Howard Butler, MTSC Member
Daniel Morissette, MTSC Member
Perry Nacionales, MTSC Member
Frank Warmerdam, MTSC Member
Tom Burk, University of Minnesota
David McIlhagga, DM Solutions Group
Tyler Mitchell
Claude Philipona, Camptocamp SA and FOSS4G 2006 organizing committee
Gary Lang, Autodesk

  _____