[MSF-Discuss] Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Autodesk product naming poll

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Sat Dec 24 17:02:49 EST 2005

Paul,

My point is that IMO changing an imperfect name can be *much worse* than
keeping it. Did you not get this from my email, or are you being
purposefully obtuse?

Merry Christmas,
Sean