[MSF-Discuss] Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Autodesk product naming poll

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Sat Dec 24 23:54:17 EST 2005

Sean,

perhaps it came off that way, but it wasn't intended to be
deliberately obtuse.  I understand your point, and I was actually
making a general observation based on comments I've read from several/
most of the core team.  As I said, this wasn't a new argument on my
part to prop up my increasingly unpopular opinions on the naming
thing, just a general observation.  My apologies if I offended.

Cheers and Seasons Greetings ...

Paul