bug in 4.8 WFS?: MultiPolygonStringPropertyType instead of MultiPolygonPropert

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Dec 27 13:08:23 EST 2005

This leads me to a question, are there any automated test cases already
for the WFS interface which check the validity of the XML output against
the schemas?

I would be interested in helping out with them.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden