mapserver error with wms layer

Eijnden, B. van den (Bart) b.vdeijnden at AGI.RWS.MINVENW.NL
Wed Dec 28 05:58:23 EST 2005

Hi,

Looking at the source code (mapwmslayer.c), using Mapserver 4.8 you should
be able to use the wms_exceptions_format METADATA at the LAYER level to
override the exception format that Mapserver WMS client sends.

So use:

LAYER
  ..
  METADATA
    ..
    wms_exceptions_format "application/vnd.ogc.se_xml"
    ..
  END
  ..
END