Itasca Workshop

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Wed Dec 28 14:28:12 EST 2005

Which Mozilla version? This is more likely a problem with Mozilla than
with the itasca demo.

The following itasca demo loads fine for me in Firefox 1.5:

http://wgrass.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp/itasca/demo_init.html

Does this site load fine at your end?

Best regards,
Bart