mapserver error with wms layer [solved]

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Wed Dec 28 15:08:12 EST 2005

I have added a note at the bottom of the WMS Client Howto since this
seems to be an undocumented feature:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wms_client/howto_view

Jeff, as the maintainer of the doc, could you make sure it ends up in
the document? Thanks.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden