United States City\Town\Village Shape Files???

Prashanth Ram pram123 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 28 22:33:49 EST 2005

Adam:
  Some where on the tiger census bureau website (
http://www.census.gov/geo/www/tiger/index.html)  you might find what you are
looking for.

-Prashanth

--
HTMLX.com
Mapserver Hosting, Mapscript Hosting, PHP Hosting