Controlling line thickness

Don Isgitt djisgitt at SOUNDENERGY.COM
Fri Dec 30 16:08:02 EST 2005

David Bitner wrote:
> You could set up a class in your mapfile for each line thickness.
> Just use the thickness from the dbf in your expression and then you
> can set the thickness (or color or symbol etc) in the class
> definition. >

Thank you for your response, but I was not very precise. I know about
classes, and am using it for other layers, but what I don't know is what
parameter within the class hierarchy can be used to control the width of
the line being plotted (I tried size, but all lines still plotted with
the same thickness). I can use color to differentiate the special lines,
but is there anyway to make the selected class plot with a selected line
thickness.

Thank you,

Don

p.s. Happy New Year!