msLoadMap(): Unable to access file

Carlos Eduardo Sibaja Salazar carloseduardo at COSTARRICENSE.CR
Wed Feb 2 15:08:32 EST 2005

Hi list. I'm trying to work in suse 9.1, but i have a problem. This is my situation:

The mapserv file is located in this direction: /srv/www/cgi-bin/

The .map and .html files are located in: /srv/www/htdocs/sirzee/

The .shp files are located in: /srv/www/htdocs/sirzee/data/

I'm using this url to generate the map:
"http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/sirzee/Prueba.map"

but this message appears:
msLoadMap(): Unable to access file. (/sirzee/Prueba.map)

I also used this url:
"http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/htdocs/sirzee/Prueba.map"
"http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/srv/www/htdocs/sirzee/Prueba.map"
and moving the .map file to these directions, but the same message always appears.

I have apache2 installed and running

The httpd.conf and php.ini files are located in: /srv/www/dcmms/conf/

I'm not sure if the error message is generated for a wrong configuration of the httpd and
php files.

Please, i need some ideas.