mapserver 4.4.1 - MapInfo files

Norbert Ascheuer ascheuer at INTRANETZ.DE
Thu Feb 3 03:22:08 EST 2005

Hi Tom,

I got it running with the following layer specification

LAYER
        NAME "Test_Vector_1"

        TYPE POLYGON
        CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
        CONNECTION "test.TAB,0"
        STATUS DEFAULT

        TRANSPARENCY 50
        STYLEITEM "AUTO"
        CLASS
        END
END

Be sure to add the empty CLASS END block. Otherwise I have the
same problem that the layer is not visible.

Does anybody have an explanation for this feature?

Norbert

--

| Dr. Norbert Ascheuer     |  Phone   +49 30 / 28 38 81 80        |