Problem with POINT layer in PostGIS

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at CBS.UMN.EDU
Sun Feb 6 05:53:15 EST 2005

I submitted a bug for this (#1216).  I have a table with point geoms and
another with polygon geoms.  The polygon table displays as polygon, line, and
points.  The point table doesn't display at all.

When converted to shapefile using pgsql2shp, the points display fine.
However, I need the database as it will be updated continually via a web
interface.  The shapefile is not an option for me.

I've checked against 4.2.5, 4.4.1 and the CVS versions of MapServer and
neither would display the points.  All the queries run properly in psql and
pgadmin.

-Perry

--
Pericles S. Nacionales

Dept. of Ecology, Evolution, and Behavior
University of Minnesota
work: 612 624 6713
e-mail: nacional at cbs.umn.edu