MapServer for MAC OS X binaries

William K woklist at CHARTER.NET
Mon Feb 7 14:41:45 EST 2005

I've been thinking about this lately.  I get so many questions about my
build instructions, that I've been reconsidering providing binaries.
Much to think about how to do this.  I'll let the list know when I come
up with something.

On Feb 4, 2005, at 1:53 PM, Jeroen Ticheler wrote:

> Hi,
> I was wondering (after installing MapServer and all associated
> libraries several times on different machines) if someone has the
> intention to create a binary package that could install MapServer on
> Mac OS X, thereby avoiding the need to recompile the application.
> There is a good description on how to do the full compiling, but having
> binaries could be really useful.
> Greetings,
> Jeroen

-----
William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos at charter.net>
http://webpages.charter.net/kyngchaos/

"Oh, look, I seem to have fallen down a deep, dark hole.  Now what does
that remind me of?  Ah, yes - life."

- Marvin