Unable to display Street Labels from Mapinfo TAB file {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Tue Feb 8 04:22:02 EST 2005

Hi,

As far as see your mapinfo layer contains street center lines and
street names as attributes. This case the staleitem auto doesn't work.
Instead you should give more detailed class definition:

CLASS
        LABEL
                TYPE TRUTYPE
                FONT ...
                ANGLE AUTO
                SIZE ...
                COLOR ...
        END
END

ANGLE AUTO will rotate the labels along the street line.

Zoltan