What is MyGIS

Rick Levine Richard_D_Levine at RAYTHEON.COM
Tue Feb 8 10:46:54 EST 2005

That would make a lot more sense, but it isn't called MyGIS.  Maybe because
of the name conflict with the Malaysian GIS service.

Rick

                      Romi Hardiyanto
                      <rodin at EWESEWES.NET>        To:       MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
                      Sent by: UMN                cc:
                      MapServer Users List        Subject:  Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] What is MyGIS
                      <MAPSERVER-USERS at LIS
                      TS.UMN.EDU>

                      02/08/2005 10:26 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Romi Hardiyanto

Rick Levine wrote:

>Odd, I typed MyGIS into Google and the first thing back was this:
>
>http://www.gis.com.my/
>
>Rick

I think, it is MySQL spatial extension, in mysql 4.1 or later.
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/spatial-extensions-in-mysql.html

Romi H