Thematic map using MySQL

joÿffffffffffe3o Antunes bluetuna_goes_skying at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Feb 9 08:29:18 EST 2005

The shapefile comuni_abruzzo_gb has got a unique id (field called Id) and the table zzz has got the same unique ID used to make the join between the two and an extra FIELD used to fill the polygons  of the shapefile depending on its value.

Later on I would also be interested in querying the polygons with a simple querybypoint method and again access the values of the same FIELD.

Thank you

Joao Antunes

Didrik Pinte <pinted at TISCALI.wrote:
Le mercredi 09 février 2005 à 10:57 +0000, joÿffffffffffe3o Antunes a
écrit :
> DATA "SELECT * FROM comuni_abruzzo_gb LEFT JOIN
> 'ODBC:prova'.zzz ON comuni_abruzzo_gb.Id = zzz.ID"
>

> Warning: [MapServer Error]: msDBFGetItemIndex(): Item 'FIELD' not
> found. in c:\programmi\apache group\apache\htdocs\abruzzo
> \_test_odbc.php on line 6

> Can someone give me a hand with this?

Send us the description of your shapefile and the desc of the zzz table.

Didrik