Question on LOG and DEBUG

Fortin,Nicolas [SteFoy] nicolas.fortin at EC.GC.CA
Wed Feb 9 13:38:43 EST 2005

Hi dear list users,

I want to know what LOG and DEBUG are suppose to do...?

I have DEBUG TRUE at map level and LOG "log.txt" at WEB level.  The only logs wrote in the file are when mapserver used the html template; when I made a WMS request, there's no log of this request.  If I add LAYER level DEBUG, there's no change.

How can I set up the mapfile to also have log from WMS request?

Thanks,

Nicolas Fortin
Mathématicien, Programmeur, Analyste de données
SMC-Québec Hydrologie, Environnement Canada
1141, Rte de l'Église, Sainte-Foy(QC) G1V 4H5
(418)648-2516
nicolas.fortin at ec.gc.ca <mailto:nicolas.fortin at ec.gc.ca>