google maps dissection

Cord Thomas cord at LUPINEX.COM
Wed Feb 9 17:10:01 EST 2005

Sean Gillies wrote:

> Many of you read Slashdot, I'm sure, but those that didn't might be
> interested in this URL:
>
>   http://jgwebber.blogspot.com/2005/02/mapping-google.html
>
> cheers,
> Sean
>
> --
> Sean Gillies
> sgillies at frii dot com
> http://users.frii.com/sgillies

Yes, someone directed me to this application - and this url
http://maps.google.com a few days ago

incredible interface, performance and their ability to link to their
indexes will be astounding - actually, unfortunately puts a bit of a
halt on one of my pet projects...

may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.