Queries with mygis

Attila Csipa plists at PROMETHEUS.ORG.YU
Thu Feb 10 17:01:15 EST 2005

On Thursday 10 February 2005 17:34, Tony Frame wrote:
> When switching to query mode and clicking on one of the locations (green
> spot on the map) I cannot get any data back from the feature data base
> table (or any other useful data). The location data is plotting ok and I
> can filter on any attribute from the feature table.

If I'm not mistaken, templates are not supported with mysql databases, but
generally you wouldn't want to use them anyway since the current mapserver
extension uses non-spatial datatypes, so spatial queries would be slow like
hell.