extent is invalid for geotiff

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at TAMU.EDU
Fri Feb 11 00:06:10 EST 2005

Having been the recipient of Ed's help, I'd like to second that.

And, that said, there's a BUNCH of folks here who've been incredibly
helpful over the several years  I've been working with Mapserver.  It's
obvious I've only scraped the surface, while Frank, Ed, and a host of
others are true wizards.

My hat's off to all of 'em!
gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173