dynamically supress/enable lables at zoom in/out

Mon Feb 14 22:54:04 EST 2005

This id completely under the control of the mapfile. You can set
MINSCALE/MAXSCALE to turn layers on/off and you can set
LABELMINSCALE/LABELMAXSCALE to control when labels are turned on/off

These are all documented in the Mapfile Reference manual incase you need
more details.

-Steve W.