mapserver speed issues

John Spotten John.Spotten at CAPETOWN.GOV.ZA
Tue Feb 15 00:25:31 EST 2005

NOTE:  This e-mail (including attachments) is subject to the restrictions, qualifications
 and disclaimers (“disclaimer”) published at www.capetown.gov.za/disclaimer/email.pdf.
Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this e-mail. If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to
infomail at capetown.gov.za and a copy will be provided to you. By acting on this e-mail
or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.

Thanks Frank,

I assume that full use is made of the attribute indexing in native shape files.

bye for now
john

John Spotten
Transport Modeller/GIS Developer
Directorate of Transport, Roads and Stormwater
City of Cape Town
Tel : +27 21 4067325
Fax : +27 21 4186989
Cell : +27 846678901