Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Feb 15 14:03:24 EST 2005

Hi,

you can use a subselect in the DATA statement, e.g.:

DATA "the_geom from (select the_geom, ..., ... from mytable where .....)"

Or you can probably define a FILTERITEM and FILTER on your LAYER. See MAP
file reference for that.

Best regards,
Bart