Request bounding box of WFS GetFeature

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Wed Feb 16 07:04:03 EST 2005

Hi Berend,

using OGC interfaces there is currently no way to do this.

There was also a thread on the wfs-dev list about this last year, the idea
may end up in a new WFS specification. See:

http://mail.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/wfs-dev/2004-June/000172.html

Best regards,
Bart