SIZEUNITS in Perl Mapscript

Lowell Filak lfilak at MEDINACO.ORG
Thu Feb 17 08:37:59 EST 2005

> > I may have misspoke, have you tried setting the layer symbolscale?
You
> > may also need minsize & maxsize.
> >
> > Lowell
>
> Ok, I discarded STYLE, used layer->{symbolscale} to set the radius,
but to no
> affect. I even set class->{minscale} and class->{maxscale} to radius,
but
> it all results in plotting a cicle with 1 pixel.
> Has anyone successfully used sizeunits with perl mapscript?

Agneta,

Please have a look at the mapfile documentation section for symbolscale.
All I meant on the previous post was to add symbolscale not replace
anything with it. The symbolscale only acts as an indicator for when a
symbol is to be drawn full size and without it the symbols will not
scale. You should be able to revert back to your original mapfile and
then add symbolscale to see if that has been the problem all along.

Lowell