WMS layer in 4.4.1

Brian Fischer bfischer at HOUSTONENGINEERINGINC.COM
Thu Feb 17 15:38:51 EST 2005

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem.  I was using MapServer
CGI 4.2.1 binary I downloaded from the MapServer site and my WMS layer
worked fine.

I tried to upgrade to the MapServer 4.4.1 binary on
http://hobu.stat.iastate.edu/mapserver/ and now my WMS layer doesn't
show up.  It doesn't give me any errors either.  I did a mapserv.exe -v
command on the binary and it says it has WMS Client Support.  It's
creating an 110867242220280.img.tmp file in my temporary images folder,
but it is 0 bytes.  Has something changed in 4.4.1?  Or is the binary
possibly bad?  Everything else seems to work fine.

Here is my layer definition:

LAYER

   NAME aerialphoto

   METADATA

     "wms_title" "USGS Digital Ortho-Quadrangles"

     "wms_srs"   "EPSG:26914" #NAD83 UTM zone 14N

     LYRNAME "DOQs (orthophotos)"

     LINK
"http://terraserver.microsoft.com/about.aspx?n=AboutTerraServiceOverview
"