mapserver on zaurus ?

Blaise bpicinbono at WORLDONLINE.FR
Fri Feb 18 11:42:52 EST 2005

Question already asked but never answered :
Has anyone ever tryed (and managed) to set up mapserver and php-mapscript
on a Zaurus pocket computer. The processor is an ARM one and I can't see
that name in the "Platforms and Processors" wiki list.
It seems that Apache and Php are running fine on several linux-based
operating systems running ok on Zaurus, but I would prefer to be sure that
MapServer-PhpMapScript are running fine before geting one (expensive and
difficult to find here in France).
Any Zaurus user around ?
Tks
Blaise