grouping raster tiles for mapserv WMS

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Feb 18 13:48:18 EST 2005

Hi Jeff,

you can group the layers together using the GROUP keyword. You define
GROUP at the LAYER level.

GROUP [name]

Name of a group that this layer belongs to. The group name can then be
reference as a regular layer name in the template files, allowing to do
things like turning on and off a group of layers at once.

With respect to scale units, I think the units for scale depend on the
UNITS keyword in your MAP object.

UNITS [feet|inches|kilometers|meters|miles|dd]

Best regards,
Bart