Polygon clockwies counter clockwies repair

Aaron D. Hunt hunt at ZEDXINC.COM
Fri Feb 18 14:24:45 EST 2005

The files we make will display fine in mapserver, but some out programs
we run into do not hand it very well. We use mapscript to wright out the
shapefile, sould it be taken care of on save?

Aaron D. Hunt