Polygon clockwies counter clockwies repair

Fri Feb 18 16:20:05 EST 2005

Nope, MapServer does not enforce coordinate order when writing shapes.

Steve

>>> "Aaron D. Hunt" <hunt at ZEDXINC.COM> 2/18/2005 1:24:45 PM >>>
The files we make will display fine in mapserver, but some out
programs
we run into do not hand it very well. We use mapscript to wright out
the
shapefile, sould it be taken care of on save?

Aaron D. Hunt