map projection problem

blaise bpicinbono at WORLDONLINE.FR
Mon Feb 21 09:04:58 EST 2005

Hi,
Not very familiar wit Projection's use, but your EXTENT datas seems strange.
Have you tryed to open your "boundairies" shape file in ArcView to look at
the extent ?
First, as seemed to be set in your mapfile, your "boundairies" shape file
should stand in your /var/www/tmp directory. (bit strange, by the way, as it
seems to be also your temporary images directory).
Second, if you can't figure out your shapefile extent, send your shape file
(esri shape, I suppose), and I'll try to find the right extent.
blaise