MapServer @ PHP 5.x

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Feb 22 02:18:35 EST 2005

Hi,

There are PHP 5 binaries for windows available from
http://dl.maptools.org/dl/, e.g. mapserver-4.5-win32-php5.0.3.zip:

You can run PHP as a DSO with Mapscript, it is experimental though so
report back any issues/problems.

Btw: there have been some threads on this recently (e.g. jan 05, thread
named "Mapscript: PHP5 and Windows", check out the archives).

Best regards,
Bart