Square polygons appear as triangles

Fri Feb 25 16:42:44 EST 2005

OK, I have a question. Does the ESRI spec require polygons to be closed
or is this just mapserver that requires it? It seems to me that if the
user says it is a polygon layer, then we should be smart enough to check
if it is closed and close it if it is not. This would make much more
sense and make mapserver much more user friendly.

-Steve