Upgrade from 3.6.6 to 4.4.1

Mon Feb 28 08:25:45 EST 2005

Tony,

If your application is using PHP/Mapscript it is likely do to the fact
that some of the old default parameters in PHP have changed for security
reasons. Specifically that form variables are not auto instantiated as
PHP variables. I have had to add to most of my scripts code like:

   if (isset($_REQUEST["myvar"])) $myvar = $_REQUEST["myvar"];

for all the form vars that I want to use.

-Steve W.