Good GIS/Map Portal site?

Ed McNierney ed at TOPOZONE.COM
Mon Feb 28 12:36:52 EST 2005

Chris -

I don't mean to sound dense, but if you can define "portal" a little
better it will be easier for us to help.  What exactly are you looking
for?  "a little more than just a map browser" doesn't tell us much,
because it probably includes lots of things you don't want.  Thanks!

     - Ed
Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
ed at topozone.com
(978) 251-4242

________________________________

From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Chris Andrews
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 12:30 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Good GIS/Map Portal site?

Hey folks,

Does anyone know of a good GIS or Map portal site (besides the GOMOOS
site in Maine... I've already referenced them).  I just need another
example to speak about in an article.  Preferrably, I'd like some
suggestions by tomorrow or Wed at the latest.

A portal should be a little more than just a map browser.

Thanks!
Chris

Chris Andrews
Director of GIS Solutions