A flash question about Mapserver's SWF output

Kristjan Annus kristjan at TARKVARASTUUDIO.EE
Wed Jul 6 02:46:15 EDT 2005

Hello!

I made the container movie, then put one map movie into it and loaded
the map into this movie.
Then if it is requried to pan, then I move the container. It is useful
allso for moving some
additional vector layers at the same time with the map (these layers are
drawn allso to the same container).
You can look at the sample application at:
http://www.tartu.ee/bi_kaart/map.html

Kristjan