Connect to ESRI Personal Geodatabase

Mike Davis mike.and.kerry at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 6 20:06:53 EDT 2005

Thats pretty much what I was expecting.  To be honest, I have been
using a lot of shapefiles that aren't indexed so I am not one to harp
on performance.  I was mainly concerned about the overhead ODBC might
cause.  I've never used ODBC in a high performance application
(something other than a basic PHP driven web site) so I am not really
familiar with how it responds under load.

If someone can foreward me a copy of the proposal I will see if I can
find any funding.